Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Knit & Yarn!

Hi there!!

A little about me - I am 28 years old, engaged to a wonderful man. We both were born and live in Sydney, Australia and have a beautiful Chocolate Labrador furkid who turned 2 on December 18th! We are set to marry on April 3rd, 2010.

Well, after I became addicted to knitting a few months ago (thanks to a wonderful friend of mine) I have been making loads of different projects. Lots of people have been interested in seeing my latest finished items, so rather than keep emailing everyone photo's I have decided to create a blog to help all those interested keep up with my current projects!

I have been knitting for 4 months now and consider myself an intermediate knitter, I love knitting! My current obsession is children/baby objects (toys, clothes etc). I have so much yarn stored at home it is taking over our quaint little home and enough projects waiting in the wings to keep me occupied for at least 6-8 months!

So - Knit & Yarn is here!  Welcome and I hope you enjoy my photo's.

Cheers,
Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, It's kate (3jays) I love seeing your finished projects and will defo be checking in and out for a look at your lovely handywork x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate

    Thanks for dropping by and following my blog

    xx Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete