Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Baby Cross Over Cardi's

Hi there knitters!

So, the week of our wedding Dave and I found out that we were pregnant! We are now half way through our pregnancy which has had it's up's and down's! It's a very exciting time and has put a new life into my knitting.

I am also in the midst of changing jobs for a few months until the baby arrives, so that should give me much more time to knit as I will not longer be jetsetting for work! Bring on the needles!!!

A few months ago I completed some baby cross over cardigan's in Cleckheaton Baby Cocoon Wool. I have completed a pink and blue one 'just in case'. They were a challenge and I have decided that sewing lessons could come in handy! Luckily for me, my best friend has bought me a sewing lesson voucher for my birthday so I will soon be off to lessons so I can improve my sewing up of all my projects... especially baby clothes!

Here is a picture of the completed baby cross over cardigans.

Photobucket

Cheers,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment