Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Striped Mike the Monkey

So while I am on a roll updating my blog I thought I would include pictures of the latest addition to my completed knitting portfolio. I have knitted Mike the Monkey again but have given him a Stripey facelift. I think my sewing has greatly improved against my first Mike the Monkey so I am very pleased!

He took awhile to knit, as this was the first time I have knitted a project using 5 balls of yarn at the same time. The efforts were worth it though, I *personally* think he is adorable!!

Here are some pictures of the handsome fella:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am using the leftover wool to knit another Lion so I will update in a few days when I have finished stitching him up!

Thanks for looking

Cheers, Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. hi I was given the mike the monkey kit as a present a while ago and have finally just got round to doing it and found i've been given the george the giraffe instructions. Would you be able to exchange the instructions?

    ReplyDelete